[gambit-list] --enable-single-host is sufficient for general use

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Aug 16 14:04:11 EDT 2017

I read your data differently… the best time is with --enable-c-opt and --enable-gcc-opts together… no?

Note that this is with the gcc compiler.  Have you tried with clang?

Also, could you check -O3 instead of -O2?  Maybe that makes a bigger difference and should be the default for --enable-c-opt.

Marc