[gambit-list] SRFI 122: Nonempty Intervals and Generalized Arrays

Bradley Lucier lucier at math.purdue.edu
Fri Sep 2 14:28:58 EDT 2016

Dear Gambit listers:

In summer 2015 I submitted a SRFI (Scheme Request For Implementations)
about what I called Generalized Arrays:

http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-122/

For various reasons work didn't pick up on it again until this summer.

I'm reasonably happy with how it looks now, but it would definitely
benefit from having people look at it and at the comments that have
already been submitted about it.

My interest in arrays originated mainly from image processing
applications, but other perspectives are welcomed and even encouraged.

There's a SRFI document with a reference implementation that works for
Gambit and a test file.

Brad