[gambit-list] gambit github repo moved

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri May 27 20:55:11 EDT 2016

I have just transferred the official repo from the “feeley” github account to the “gambit” organization.  Don’t forget to edit .git/config to point to the new location, or you could start from scratch with a

  git clone https://github.com/gambit/gambit.git

The transfer process has automatically moved all issues and also the users of the gitter chat room (which is now at https://gitter.im/gambit/gambit).  The URL https://gitter.im/feeley/gambit redirects to https://gitter.im/gambit/gambit, but don’t rely on that for too long.

The purpose of the “gambit” organization is to collect in a central location the repositories related to the Gambit system (tools, projects, extensions, modules).  If you are interested in creating a repository in the “gambit” organization, please let me know.