[gambit-list] Building and linking to a static library

Vijay Mathew vijay.the.lisper at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 20:55:24 EST 2016

Hi,

I use `gsc` (v4.7.1) to build a standalone application like this:

$gsc -o myapp -exe ./core/*.scm myapp.scm

Now I would like to compile all the scheme files in `core` as a static
library (libcore.a) and use it in building other apps:

$gsc -o yourapp -ld-options "-lcore" -exe yourapp.scm

I tried to use the `-link -flat` options as described in the manual but ran
into linker errors. Is there a simple way to achieve what I am trying to do?

Thanks,

--Vijay