[gambit-list] Issue with basic exe

James Baker james at waveformdynamics.com.au
Thu Jul 28 17:57:35 EDT 2016

Hi Emeka,

Well I think that will be the issue, I'm fairly sure that flag was
introduced in a newer version.

If you don't want to or cant install a newer version of Gambit what might
help would be installing the documentation for the same version you are
using which assuming that your install is from the ubuntu packages would
just be "apt-get install gambc-doc".  Then you can find the html version of
the manual at /usr/share/doc/gambc-doc/gambit-c.html which might help clear
up some of the confusion.

James