[gambit-list] Gambit version for medical apps?

Bradley Lucier lucier at math.purdue.edu
Fri Jul 15 23:39:38 EDT 2016

On 07/13/2016 11:00 PM, Adam wrote:
> I'm thinking a particular "LTS maintenance protocol" should be devised
> for the LTS branch, something like that:
>
>   * After the initial formative phase the next 3-4 months, the
> introduction of a _rule_ that a _pull request must be quarantained for
> 90 days_ and be _OK-ed by at least three people, *ON* the emailing list_.
>
>     And perhaps that the pull request must be taken through some
> specified build, testing and code analysis tools.

I often get the feeling that there aren't three people on the mailing
list qualified to give an opinion on a specific patch, whether they
wanted to or not.  (I'm certainly not qualified to comment on the
majority of Marc's patches.)

Perhaps we should just give the UBC people whatever they want to start,
and then work out protocols after we see what might be working.

Brad