[gambit-list] How pipe from shell to gsc ('s repl)?

Adam adam.mlmb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:44:54 EDT 2016

Ah, yes of course -e works universally; I meant universal in the sense
pluripotent, panacea, here, that is, that there are instances when you want
to launch gsc with code parameters, but they don't fit well into a command
line argument, so it's not universal in the sense that -e can't receive
code as parameters also via stdin. Only that.