[gambit-list] Converting uint32 to scheme object

Adam adam.mlmb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 16:42:28 EST 2016

Aha.

How can I know based on the return value of some random Gambit C function
like ___aloc_scmobj or ___U32_to_SCMOBJ that it guaranteedly will trig an
exception when returning to the Scheme world, without me needing to take
any futher action for that to happen - will that happen in *all*
non-___FIX(___NO_ERR)
result cases?