[gambit-list] Converting uint32 to scheme object

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Jan 6 10:10:29 EST 2016

Could you show the actual code required for Lua?  Is it able to catch heap overflows in Lua code?  When there is a conversion error, does the error message indicate which parameter is causing the problem?  How must the glue code be written to avoid space leaks and dangling references?  Does it support bignums?

The Gambit FFI was designed to interface to C libraries directly (without having to write glue code).  Is this possible with Lua’s FFI?

Marc