[gambit-list] Gambit version for medical apps?

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Mon Aug 1 10:04:23 EDT 2016

[Sorry for the repeated posting but I’m having problems with my email…]

The first order of business is choosing which version(s) of Gambit to branch from.  It could be more than one version if various groups or individuals have different requirements.  I foresee that the maintenance of these branches will be driven by these groups, so there is no reason to place a limit of 1.  However, for the sake of focus, we should probably not maintain more than 2 or 3 “stable” branches in the long run and I think we should start with one branch to see how it goes.

So lets first determine which branch to start from… v4.7.0 or v4.7.2 or other?

Also how should we name the branches… I propose “v4.7.0-stable”.

Marc