[gambit-list] Lambdanative - Getting Started

Russell Martin russell_martin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 16:02:13 EDT 2015

Hello,
Hopefully this is the right place to ask this question.
I find the Getting Started page for LambdaNative to be just a bit too sparse in its directions.
Can some kind person offer a bit more guidance as to how one should go about setting up LambdaNative?
Do I download all of the files from GitHub? If so, where should they reside locally on a Mac OS X system?  Where in Linux?
Are there any system wide configurations that need to be made?
Thanks in advance for any insight, clues, or helpful directions.