[gambit-list] Not Emacs

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Thu Nov 26 14:43:32 EST 2015

Hi.  Glad to hear you like Not Emacs.  The usage of the soft keyboard is explained in the emacs tutorial in the Help menu.  The meta key can be simulated with the ESC key (so M-x can be done with ESC followed by x).  On the iPhone the soft keyboard is not wide enough to include the ESC key.  However, tapping the CTRL key twice is equivalent to ESC.  So M-x can be done with CTRL CTRL x.

Marc