[gambit-list] Target language REPL

Sanel Zukan sanelz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 04:34:24 EST 2015

Hi,

I'm playing with php and js as target languages and I must say it looks
awesome. However, I'm wondering, is it possible to have REPL on target
language: e.g. invoke gsi with '-target php', where Gambit will in
runtime compile scheme code to php and run it in php interactive shell?
Something like ClojureScript is doing with javascript.

Also, is there an way to write multiple lines of target language
specific code, like is done with c-declare? I'm not able to find any
target language primitives in manual...

Thanks,
Sanel