[gambit-list] Gambit performance evolution

Atticus atticus0 at posteo.org
Fri Jun 19 08:31:11 EDT 2015

Nice, it will be very interesting to look through the graphs.

Some feedback about the website from a user perspective:

Currently it's difficult to look through the graphs and use the website
because the site loads really slow (scrolling is also very slow). I have
no experience with web developing but perhaps it would be better to use
static html instead of js and split the graphs into one category per
site. Some other points:

- The site "breaks" the back-button of the browser (from a ui
  perspective). Wwhen clicking a graph with the left mouse button you
  cannot go back with the browsers back button.

- It's not possible to open the graphs in a seperate browser tab.

- When you click on a graph which is quite at the bottom of the site and
combined with the slow scrolling and loading this makes the site
inconvenient to use.