[gambit-list] Type predicates in _system.scm

Bradley Lucier lucier at math.purdue.edu
Wed Feb 25 13:01:20 EST 2015

On 02/25/2015 12:45 PM, Marc Feeley wrote:

> As for serializing meroon objects, it shouldn’t be hard.  Add an issue on github and I’ll look at it when I have more time.
>
> Marc

I thought I might look into "write"ing and "pretty-print"ing Meroon
objects today, but man, the code in _io.scm reminds me of the game
"Adventure".^1

To serialize a Meroon object, one might need to serialize the entire
class structure.  It's possible, but Meroon doesn't have UUIDs attached
to classes right now, so I'm not sure how useful it would be.

I'd rather have printing of Meroon objects, which would be more useful
at the moment.

Brad

^1 "You're in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike."