[gambit-list] Newbie Checking in

Duke Normandin dukeofperl at ml1.net
Tue Feb 17 12:35:55 EST 2015

On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 12:24:18 -0500
Marc Feeley <feeley at iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

> Did you try
> https://mercure.iro.umontreal.ca/pipermail/gambit-list/ ?
>
> It works for me.
>
> Marc
>
> > On Feb 17, 2015, at 10:36 AM, Duke Normandin
> > <dukeofperl at ml1.net> wrote:
> >
> > Is this list active?  Access to the archives seems to be hosed!!
> > --

I did!!  This is what I get in my default Chrome browser:

[quote]
Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from
mercure.iro.umontreal.ca (for example, passwords, messages, or
credit cards).

This server could not prove that it is mercure.iro.umontreal.ca;
its security certificate is not trusted by your computer's
operating system. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an
attacker intercepting your connection.
 [/quote]

Do you have any pull with the sysadmin at umontreal?  :)
--
Duke