[gambit-list] macos 10.9

Denis Fourt denis.prog at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 12:34:22 EDT 2014

Hi,
I tried to install gambit with the installer. The interpreter worked, the compiler failed to compile a simple file (xcode and its command lines tools were installed). I finally installed apple's old gcc4.2 and then gambit with HomeBrew (the gambit formula allows to specify a compiler) and it seems to work fine. Well I might get some problems when linking with some 10.9 libs, I have no idea whether apple's previous and present compilers produce compatible binaries or not.
Any thoughts, similar troubles related to this topic?
Thanks,
Denis