[gambit-list] Figuring out opaque:, and macros expanding to macros

Álvaro Castro-Castilla alvaro.castro.castilla at gmail.com
Fri May 2 13:10:27 EDT 2014

Hi,

I've been working on the documentation for the object systems provided in
SchemeSpheres here: http://www.schemespheres.org/guides/en/object-systems

I'll copy the meaning of the flag attributes and link to this documentation
as well for reference.

        Álvaro Castro-Castilla
          Digital Experiences.   --   visit The Blog<http://blog.fourthbit.com/>

 <http://fourthbit.com>