[gambit-list] Changing Console (Terminal) Colours

Edwin Blake edwin at cs.uct.ac.za
Tue Mar 18 07:41:15 EDT 2014

I am using the Gambit-C Interpreter on Windows 7.

The terminal window comes up with grey text on a black background. When
I change the colours in the window title bar options they revert back to
the white on black for all entered text and responses.  This is
different from the behaviour of the standard windows terminal.

I cannot see any options to change this behaviour so any help will be
appreciated.  The current choices do not project well even with large
fonts and bold text.

thanks

edwin