[gambit-list] Javascript Backend

Bob Coleman bobcolem at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 17:19:52 EST 2014

Greetings,

I have been playing around with the javascript backend and have been impressed with it's capabilities.  Interacting with other javascript libraries is not a problem, but I haven't found a way for other javascript code to call scheme defined functions.  Is there a way to define functions to be called by javascript similar to c-lambda or c-define?

Also, is it possible to access the value of the -target flag in scheme?  I would like to define some functions differently based on whether the program is being built for the C or javascript backend.

Thanks for your help.
Bob