[gambit-list] p-cos blog: A Lisper's first impression of Julia

Bradley Lucier lucier at math.purdue.edu
Tue Jul 22 14:53:08 EDT 2014

I'm CC'ing the gambit list.

See the script make_meroon in

http://www.math.purdue.edu/~lucier/software/Meroon/

Basically, it just concatenates some files to make two large files
pre_meroon.scm and _meroon.scm, uses old-load.scm to load each form in
pre_meroon.scm in order, and then compiles _meroon.scm.  I suppose one
can get this to work on Windows.

Note that this version of Meroon has setters of the form
<class-name>-<slot-name>-set! rather than set-<class-name>-<slot-name>!.

I'd be interested in seeing Simmer.

Brad