[gambit-list] [Call for Papers] 2014 Scheme and Functional Programming Workshop
jhemann at umail.iu.edu
Wed Jul 16 15:06:38 EDT 2014
[Apologies for duplication from cross-postings.]
DEADLINE: 5 September 2014, (23:59 UTC-12)
LOCATION: Washington, DC (co-located with Clojure/conj)
DATE: 19 November 2014
The 2014 Scheme and Functional Programming Workshop is calling for
Submissions related to Scheme and functional programming are welcome
and encouraged. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Program-development environments, debugging, testing
- Implementation (interpreters, compilers, tools, benchmarks, etc)
- Syntax, macros, and hygiene
- Distributed computing, concurrency, parallelism
- Interoperability with other languages, FFIs
- Continuations, modules, object systems, types
- Theory, formal semantics, correctness
- History, evolution and standardization of Scheme
- Applications, experience and industrial uses of Scheme
- Scheme pearls (elegant, instructive uses of Scheme)
We also welcome papers related to dynamic or multiparadigmatic
languages and programming techniques.
Full papers are due 5 September 2014.
Authors will be notified by 10 October 2014.
Camera-ready versions are due 24 Oct 2014.
All deadlines are (23:59 UTC-12), "Anywhere on Earth".
For more information, please see:
Organizer, Scheme 14
More information about the Gambit-list