[gambit-list] Libraries for day-to-day projects ?

Eric Parent eric at eparent.info
Wed Jul 9 13:22:40 EDT 2014

Many thanks to you all, (Mikel, Alvaro, Marc and Dirk, for all the comments
and explanations. That's really interesting to me.
I'll probably attend the ILC at Université de Montréal in August and will
surely attend the presentation on SchemeSphere if I'm there.

I'll go through the guided tour of "Chicken Republic" and get familiar with
its egg system until then.

Cheers,

Eric

--