[gambit-list] Libraries for day-to-day projects ?

Eric Parent eric at eparent.info
Tue Jul 8 12:52:45 EDT 2014

Thank to you guys for this discussion about schemesphere.

I was thinking about going towards Common Lisp (CL) for a long time and
ended up really doing Scheme at work in the first place.

I think I'll have a look at the Chicken Scheme (and it's "eggs" systems
apparently from which Python was inspired) and eventually CL; I even have
found a nice tutorial "Lisp for the Web" that's really inspiring.

Cheers,

Eric

--
Eric