[gambit-list] Dynamically loadable libraries on iOS

Álvaro Castro-Castilla alvaro.castro.castilla at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 18:50:48 EDT 2014

Hello,

Being aware that Apple doesn't allow apps with dynamic libraries (except
for those provided by them), I'm trying to make Gambit's dynamically
loadable libraries work in the platform.

I can make them work well on the iOS simulator, but on the iPhone/iPad
devices don't work. The funny thing is that as soon as the (load) procedure
is called...

- When running with Xcode connection, the app stalls with no output or
crash at all.
- When running directly on the device without Xcode debugging connection,
then it crashes. All compiler and linker flags have been checked thoroughly.

Best regards,

Álvaro