[gambit-list] Scheme Spheres v0.5

Álvaro Castro-Castilla alvaro.castro.castilla at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 12:35:29 EST 2014

Hi!

I've just released Scheme Spheres v0.5. This release features:

   - Cryptography Sphere with RSA, AES, hash algorithms and HMAC (thanks to
   Mikael Möre and Marc Feeley!)
   - Encoding/Decoding Sphere (currently supporting just base64, but more
   coming soon!)
   - Additions to most of the spheres, with procedures and new modules.
   Some of the API is dancing, as it is not fully stable.
   - Better and more robust compilation pipeline (automatic spheres
   dependency installation, handling of development branches, and more stuff!)

If you have any issue with Spheres, please share so I can keep improving
it. Also, if you are interested in contributing to Spheres, please let me
know!

The next release will be 100% focused on mobile development. Stay tuned! :)

        Álvaro Castro-Castilla    --    a at fourthbit.com
          Fourthbit: Turning Ideas into Reality.  --  Visit the
Blog<http://blog.fourthbit.com>

 <http://fourthbit.com>