[gambit-list] playing with spheres

Michael Greenly michaelgreenly at logic-refinery.com
Fri Jan 3 09:33:15 EST 2014

I'm very new to gambit and a bit confused by this behavior.  I'm not sure
if it's a Spheres specific issue or if I'm missing something more obvious.
 Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

I've installed gambit v4.7.1 and Scheme Spheres v0.4 just as the quick
start guide recommends.

Everything seems to be working, for example I can create a new project
with 'sfusion
new -g minimal foo' and 'sake host:run' works as expected.

What confuses me is that from the repl I can enter '(##import core:
testing)' and then '(check 42 => 42)' and everything works as expected.

But if I create a file:

    ; test.scm
    (##import core: testing)
    (check 42=> 42)

Then run 'gsi test.scm' I get '***ERROR -- Unbound variable: Check'.

I don't understand why there's a difference in behavior between the repl
and batch mode when using gsi?

--
Michael Greenly
http://logic-refinery.com