[gambit-list] ./configure --enable-absolute-shared-libs?

Jussi Piitulainen jpiitula at ling.helsinki.fi
Mon Feb 24 09:31:29 EST 2014

Thanks. As it happens, I have just now re-compiled, five minutes ago,
with LDFLAGS=-Wl,-rpath,/my/install/path/lib appended to ./configure,
and that appears to have done the trick: all the binaries have RPATH
now and a couple of the executables that I tested worked smoothly.

There was another small problem: `make install' crashed when making a
symbolic link that was there from the previous install. I removed the
when I add a newer version of Gambit-C on the side, or maybe this has
been fixed already?