[gambit-list] Gambit saving lives in India, Pakistan and Africa!

Petersen, Chris CPetersen at cw.bc.ca
Mon Apr 14 14:04:41 EDT 2014

Hi Emeka,

Thank you for your interest in the CLIP trial in Nigeria. At this point, there is not much work to do on the Scheme side for the trial as the pilot is already taking place. The lambdanative app is being used by the community health extension workers (CHEWs) within the primary healthcare facilities which pregnant women regularly visit. The trial is taking place in Ogun State and based out of Sagamu. If you are close to this location in Nigeria, then we can talk about possible ways to help off the list. At the moment we don’t know if any help is needed there.

A good way to help is simply to spread the word, and raise awareness about what we are doing. This is the link to the Nigerian portion of the trial:
 https://pre-empt.cfri.ca/treatment/clip-nigeria

Chris