[gambit-list] Build sample for android on linux failed

Petersen, Chris CPetersen at cw.bc.ca
Mon Sep 30 10:25:17 EDT 2013

Please use the LambdaNative issue tracker for this sort of LambdaNative specific issues:
https://github.com/part-cw/lambdanative/issues

The missing fonts seem to indicate that you did not once configure and build for your host before building for android. This is necessary to create the resource compilers (without which the fonts will not be built) and also gsc, which is run on the host to generate the portable C code. Please do the following:

make scrub
./configure Calculator
make
make install

Confirm that the app is working on your host system, and then proceed to do:

./configure Calculator android verbose
make

if the problem persists, please do not reply on this thread, but file an issue on the LambdaNative github tracker, and include the full output of the last make command.

Chris