[gambit-list] Gambit-C on BlackBerry 10

Petersen, Chris CPetersen at cw.bc.ca
Thu Sep 12 19:17:09 EDT 2013

I don't recall seeing this reported on list before, so for the record Gambit-C builds without any issues at all for the BlackBerry 10 OS (on the Z10, Q10 and Q5 arm-based phones) using the standard qcc -Vgcc_ntoarmv7le QNX compiler command. This may be of little consequence in market terms, but at least it is another example of the great portability of Gambit! The PlayBook OS is also QNX based, so I'm sure Gambit runs fine there as well.  LambdaNative now includes a BlackBerry target, to make Gambit Scheme mobile apps deploy unchanged on Android, iOS and BB10.

Chris