[gambit-list] -target js

Francois Magnan magnan at categoricaldesign.com
Thu Nov 14 14:54:36 EST 2013

Hi,

When I compile your program ‘gsc -c -target js …’, I get a working program when I try it in node javascript i.e. “node obj2str.js”, Safari an Chrome. Note that I had to define the print function to make it work. I also took the latest gambit from the git repo. Thank you for the code.

What I don’t understand now is that you seem to use the pair? function and it works fine. When I compile my program the javascript interpreter complains:

Gambit_r1 = (Gambit_bb1_pair_3f_);
                 ^
ReferenceError: Gambit_bb1_pair_3f_ is not defined

 ???

Thank you,
Francois