[gambit-list] Apps with GUI running on android

Adrien Piérard pierarda at iro.umontreal.ca
Thu May 2 23:02:59 EDT 2013

Hi.

I've recently installed gambit on my android phone (
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.keithflower.gambit )
and it seems to work fine. I would now like to know if it's possible
to create from this gambit an UI for the apps I want to develop?

I'm not looking at much, I'd just like to be able to print some text,
and then to print a keypad on which to feed data. Something as simple
as http://img.softpile.com/mobile/screenshots/38/2012042621504410.png

So, is it possible?

That webview thing seems to be available, and an old comment at
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.scheme.gambit/5285 seems to say
that UIs could be written with it, but I don't really see how.
Assuming I have a form, where do I post to?

If there's another way to run apps written in Gambit and that use a
GUI, I'd be interested to hear about it.

Cheers,

P!

--
Français, English, 日本語, 한국어