[gambit-list] How to give gsi an end-of-file

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Thu May 2 08:35:32 EDT 2013

I'm running a gambit program from a file using gsi, initiated from an
interactive shell provided by my window manager on Debian wheezy..

The program uses read-char and peek-char to read characters from standard
input, which appears to be the terminal.

but the test for end of file, (eof-object? c), seems never to return
true,, even if I type a control-D, which is the usual Linux way to signal
end of file from a terminal.

How should I enter an end-of-file on the terminal instead?

-- hendrik