[gambit-list] Any procedure/debug way to see what objects reference an object?

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 11:51:18 EDT 2013

Dear Marc,

I'm having a memory leak issue that takes hours and hours to resolve.

Is there any way to traverse the heap as to find the object that references
a particular object?

E.g.  (object-references object) => referencing-objects-list

It's completely OK if it requires scanning all the heap :}

If it's not in Gambit already, I guess one such routine could be created
easily-enough based on the GC mark routines.

Thanks,
Mikael