[gambit-list] Gambit-C cross-platform framework

Petersen, Chris CPetersen at cw.bc.ca
Wed Jul 31 15:00:58 EDT 2013

It may be of interest to some on the list that we have
open-sourced (BSD licenced) our core Gambit-C based
development framework for producing cross-platform
applications on Android, iOS, OS X, Linux, Windows and OpenBSD.
The GUI is OpenGL based with a widget system
written in Scheme. The framework can also be used
for cross-platform console/embedded applications.

The source code, including examples, is here:

https://github.com/part-cw/lambdanative

A paper describing the framework and its use for
various medical applications on smartphones and embedded
devices will be presented at ICFP'13 in Boston in September.

Chris