[gambit-list] Black Hole and C source

Álvaro Castro-Castilla alvaro.castro.castilla at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:23:44 EST 2013

I made a branch a few months ago trying to solve that exact problem (trying
to cross-compile to Android?). It works... until you need modules which use
non-interpreter functions such as those used by FFI code (c-declare,
etc...).
The main reason is that the macro expander needs to load the code in
interpreted mode.

I abandoned because Blackhole is not a piece of cake to understand and
refactor. I'll tackle this problem again, but it will need some mental
energy and time. I plan to do it in 2-3 months.

cheers!

ps: I think this is more important than writing about syntax-rules, so I'll
probably work on this soon.