[gambit-list] Several questions about gambit

Taylor Venable taylor at metasyntax.net
Thu Jan 17 18:39:34 EST 2013

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:46 AM, Mikael <mikael.rcv at gmail.com> wrote:

> More generally, this kind of thing would be done with a formatting
> library. I believe it remains for one tuned for Gambit yet to come into
> existence - there's a SchemeFmt library, something like this, out there
> that's cross-scheme, perhaps it could be adapted. Someone on the ML by the
> name Tanya I believe got it running on Gambit.

For what it's worth, Alex Shinn's fmt library [1] requires only slight
modification to make up for missing string functions; also you can use the
reference implementation of SRFI-48 [2] verbatim.

[1] http://synthcode.com/scheme/fmt/
[2] http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-48/srfi-48.html

--
Taylor C. Venable