[gambit-list] Build gambit as static library

sean chapel seoushi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:44:51 EST 2013

TCL,

I never got gsi to compile on android but it isn't needed to run scheme on
android. To rid of the errors you might want to edit the makefile.in in the
gambit package to not build gsi

Change line 73:
SUBDIRS = include lib gsi gsc bin misc doc tests examples contrib prebuilt
To:
SUBDIRS = include lib gsc bin misc doc tests examples contrib prebuilt

you might have to remove some of the other items as well if they don't
compile. I haven't tested this and I'm not sure if it will work but
hopefully it will point you in the right direction.

-Sean