[gambit-list] Problem with interactive development using remote REPL of iOS Sim.

Jason Felice jason.m.felice at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:59:27 EST 2013

I've been thinking about this thread and my project, and it has
re-energized me to put some time in.  I'm hoping this evening I will have
that time to put in.

Some things which I've concluded:

1. The dependency on libffi is fine for all platforms I know of except for
iOS on the native device.  I'll investigate using libffi for most platforms
and special-case ARM support.  If feasible (I expect it will be), that
should remove a boat load of code.
2. I'll make it not require black hole.

-Jason