[gambit-list] Build script for Visual Studio 2012/11.0

Karl Heinrichmeyer karl at gudrun-heinrichmeyer.de
Sat Feb 23 11:22:47 EST 2013

Hi,

I was experimenting with building gambit with Visual Studio 2012 Express
and managed to create libgambc.lib, gsi.exe and gsc.exe by patching
misc/vc2008. The patched version is attached. The gsi.exe starts and
seems to work but I did no further tests (sadly I don't have the time
right now). Nevertheless this might be useful for somebody else.

Gambit looks great and thanks to everyone who works on it.

Best regards,

Karl