[gambit-list] Objective-c / cocoa wrapper

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at icloud.com
Wed Dec 18 10:07:02 EST 2013

The best open source objective-c/cocoa bridge for anything in the lisp/scheme family of languages is clozure common lisp's. You might want to look at the source to see what they do. I know that they use ffigen <http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lth/ffigen/> to parse apple's cocoa headers. There's a trac page with some details here <http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/wiki/BuildFFIGEN>

hth
Ralph

Sent from my iPad