[gambit-list] HTTPS client

Petersen, Chris CPetersen at cw.bc.ca
Wed Dec 18 10:47:43 EST 2013

There is a simple HTTPS client interface in LambdaNative, with no dependencies other than OpenSSL, that you might be able to make use of:
https://github.com/part-cw/lambdanative/blob/master/modules/httpsclient/httpsclient.scm
It's very basic, but does support connections both with and without keys, and works on all platforms (including iOS/Android/BB10).

PolarSSL is GPL btw, which would be a problem for our use of Gambit. And I agree that external library dependencies are bad for portability in general.

Chris