[gambit-list] Lack of Libraries/ FFI / Tutorials

Álvaro Castro-Castilla alvaro.castro.castilla at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 02:53:24 EST 2013

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Răzvan Rotaru <razvan.rotaru at gmail.com>wrote:

> I wish I would have found schemespheres.org earlier. Thinks like these
> should be mentioned in the wiki.
>
> Razvan

Yes, that'd be nice ;)
But bear in mind that the project is still evolving and in alpha stage, so
I didn't talk too much about it for that reason. We are going to make it a
solid foundation upon which you can build your own apps. But that takes
time :)

At the moment is already helpful, it should work. If you need assistance
with its installation or you are experiencing any issues, please don't
hesitate to contact me so it can be improved.

Best regards

Álvaro