[gambit-list] Gambit IOS- access to SDK

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Dec 6 11:54:37 EST 2013

On Dec 6, 2013, at 10:58 AM, Fuchs Ira <ihf at bit.net> wrote:

> I have never tried to compile Gambit (although I'm willing to try) so if you find the time, it would be great if you could also update the Play Store instance. That way, anyone who has downloaded it to date will get the updated version.

Unfortunately, I'm not the developer of Gambit for Android.  Perhaps Keith Flower can help.

Keith, I recall that you got Gambit for Android compiling with Gambit v4.7.0 this summer.  Can you try compiling with the head of the master branch, and uploading it to the Play Store?  I think it will improve stability.