[gambit-list] Gambit IOS- access to SDK

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Dec 6 10:39:39 EST 2013

I am almost certain that the instability is due to a bug that was fixed on June 2, 2013 (see https://github.com/feeley/gambit/commit/d85d0fff8e80699aa190354da757f001f4f54e13).  So the app's stability may improve if you compile Gambit for Android with the head of the master branch.  In fact, that reminds me that I should also update Gambit REPL for iOS.