[gambit-list] gambit package management

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 01:38:51 EDT 2013

You have the Black Hole syntactic tower version, it does this
github.com/pereckerdal/blackhole .

However, zooming out abit, I'd say right now you're on a better ground with
expecting module system functionality from Gambit only (as in, module
namespace management and automatic dependency loading and compilation
handling) with the non-syntactic tower version, and do any package
management manually currently:
https://mercure.iro.umontreal.ca/pipermail/gambit-list/2012-November/006188.html