[gambit-list] FFI C struct

sales.creditscore at creditscore.co.nz sales.creditscore at creditscore.co.nz
Mon Apr 22 09:35:23 EDT 2013

Thanks Marc,

In my poking about I did notice that post, but it uses a macro.  H'mmm... at this early stage I'm afraid I'm still living in imperative land :-|  I think there's a long way to go to reach macro heaven.  Right now just making it out of imperative land into functional land is pretty tough. One day, perhaps, I'll make it through the pearly gates into macro heaven!

Thanks again for helping me out.

Cheers,

Rob.