[gambit-list] Is it possible to build only libgambc?

Ralph Möritz ralph.moeritz at outlook.com
Tue Apr 30 10:04:47 EDT 2013

Is it possible to build only certain parts of Gambit, eg. libgambc? The reason
I ask is that I'm following Sean Chapel's Android example project on GitHub [1]
and have to run `make' which breaks, but only after building libgambc, which is
all I need. Happy coincidence. If the build order ever changes this fragile
solution will stop working, so it would be nice to be able to specify libgambc
as the `make' target ie. `make libgambc' or similar.

Also, Sean's example doesn't first do a `make bootstrap' and `make bootclean'
to remove stale .c files. Not sure if this would be possible anyway since
`./configure' would have to be run again after `make bootclean' with
`--host=arm-linux-eabi'. Anyone?