[gambit-list] problem with binding to glfw

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 15:52:33 EDT 2013

That's funny, C library dependency loading generally works on (load).

Paste more info -

 * What OS and version and environment variables are you on?

 * What does ldd/lddtree on all involved files say?

 * If you enforce loading of the respective dynamic libraries using the OS
dynamic library loader's environment variables, what happens?

   E.g. bash$ LD_PRELOAD=yourlibs gsc

 * Paste strace or alike of all the process

 * Paste output of gdb introspection on core file